Top Reasons You Are Going to LOVE Training in This Program
- It’s a completely different approach to working with students and was specifically designed and tested with them in mind.
- The tools you will learn and share with students are things that can be used for a lifetime.
- Coaching through this program by phone or through web-conferencing is extremely effective. You can make a difference in the lives of youth whether you have a lot of time or a little time all from your home.
- Academic Life Coaching is an ICF approved program and provides the 60 coach specific training hours necessary to obtain certification through the International Coach Federation, should you choose to pursue it.
- Class sessions are tailored to meet your individual, non-profit, business or ministry needs.
- Teens and parents like the program and results.
Youth Advocate Coach Training Program Summary
Youth advocates will be trained in the Academic Life Coaching program, which is a template to help youth design internal structures that will empower them to find their voice, make healthy choices, and create a vision for their future. The end result is a skill set that will enable teens and young adults to be proactive leaders in their communities and create positive future outcomes with concrete steps and supports to move toward the things that matter most to them.
Youth Advocate Coach Training & Certification
If you are interested in gaining an in-depth knowledge of how to coach teens as a career or business opportunity, for ongoing professional development, or as a means of facilitating life-change in the youth you interact with, this is the training program you are looking for. Each class is custom tailored to meet your individual, business, nonprofit, and/or ministry needs. For more information please contact me. I train individuals, youth advocate organizational leaders and youth workers.
$2100 with a $75 non-refundable deposit. Payment plans are available over 6, 9 or 12 months. $420 of your tuition fee will be donated to fund coaching for an at-risk youth.
Over the course of 24 weeks you will receive:
- Live training via web conferencing (you are welcome to call into class as well)
- Credit for 60 coach specific training hours that will count toward ICF certification, should you choose to pursue it
- Support materials, including a Super Training Guide, audio recordings, demos, business materials, & more
- Three one-to-one sessions where you will receive constructive feedback on your coaching
- Access to me by email or phone, as needed, for the duration of the class and beyond
Upcoming Youth Advocate Training Classes
Start Date: November 9, 2017. Class meets Thursdays from 8-10am MTN. Class in session.
For info on upcoming classes in January and February, please contact me.
ICF Mentor Coaching
Looking for a mentor coach to fulfill your ICF mentor coaching hours for ACC certification or ACC renewal? I offer one to one coach mentoring services designed to help YOU be an amazing coach!
Here’s how it works: We will begin by designing how we will best work together to create an encouraging and empowering learning environment with appropriate levels of challenge to help you to grow as a coach.
You will submit a total of three, seven, or ten 30, 45, or 60 minute audio or video recordings (one at a time) which I will review. We will then schedule a 60 minute mentor coaching session at a convenient time after each submission to take a constructive look at what ICF Core Competencies you are knocking out of the park and which ones need some fine tuning.
Mentor Coach Tuition
Over the course of our work together you will receive either:
- 3 Mentor Coaching Hours: $600
- 7 Mentor Coaching Hours: $1225
- 10 Mentor Coaching Hours: $1500
**If you choose the 10 session package we will need to spread the sessions out over the course of 3 months as required by the ICF.
I offer free 20 minute consultations. Please schedule a time here.
Brenda is an outstanding coach and a fantastic trainer. She’s one of the few people I’ve trusted to lead training classes, and a pleasure to work with in designing solutions for schools and colleges.John Andrew Williams
My experience in the Academic Life Coaching training course with Brenda Niemeyer was incredible. Her extensive knowledge of the material, guidance and support made our time together both enriching and inspiring. It was so gratifying to take the course and learn such powerful coaching skills. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to begin a new journey in reaching youth in a positive way.Jenny Christiansen
Brenda has an easy, open, and accepting demeanor that made it possible for me to go through the life coaching in an honest and authentic way. Self-knowledge and self-awareness is a product of this training and a crucial element to becoming a coach.Suganya Sockalingam, Ph.D.
The [ALC coach training] experience was deep, intense and useful to me both personally and professionally. While I see it as a valuable part of my work, I transformed my perspectives for the better personally through this training experience. Brenda was a gentle and knowledgeable guide through the entire process. I would not hesitate to recommend her as a trainer or a coach. She truly lives and practices in a way that aligns with her values.Elizabeth Waetzig, J.D.
Empowering people to live well, lead well, & seek justice on behalf of those in need through individual passions, talents, and skills.